Quick Access Infographic
Community Partner 2021
PDF download here
High School Clinic 2020-2021
PDF download here
We evaluated our quick access clinic from April 2020-March 2021, here’s what we found:
Quick Access Evaluation 2020-2021
Download the 2020-2021 Quick Access Infographic (PDF)
- 180 individuals accessed the quick access clinic this year.
- 90 % of individuals attending quick access sessions rated the session positively.
- 44 %of quick access sessions resulted in clients getting the support they needed in one session. This represents an 8% increase from last year.
- 55% of internal referrals from the quick access clinic were to our brief therapy service.
- 78% of children and 74% of youth attending sessions were considered “clinically distressed” based on Outcome Rating Scales.
- 84% of clients reported in a follow-up survey 4 weeks after the session that they were using ideas from the quick access session.
Individuals access the quick access clinic to attend a therapeutic session that addresses client needs in a brief format. It also acts as the gateway to referrals to other Point in Time services. This year, the clinic was adapted to respond to the pandemic. Sessions were offered by Zoom, phone or in-person with safety measures in place.
Client ExperienceEvaluation – 2021
Download the 2021 client experience Infographic (PDF)
- 100% of youth and 90% of caregivers were satisfied with services at Point in Time.
- 96% of caregivers report that they are learning things that will benefit them and their child.
- 100% of youth and caregivers were satisfied with the services they have received during the pandemic.
Caregivers indicated how the pandemic has most impacted them. The greatest impacts were: social activities, mental health/ wellbeing, and home life.
Youth indicated education and mental health/wellbeing as the areas most impacted.
WHAT YOUTH LIKE ABOUT PINT:
- “The workers here at point in time have made it really really easy for me to feel comfortable and be able to open up without any pressure or judgment.”
- “Being able to talk about what’s going on.”
WHAT CAREGIVERS LIKEABOUT PINT:
- “Everyone is so nice and they don’t judge they just help.”
- “They are only a phone call away and quickly make time to connect with us.”
- “The consistency, knowledge and understanding.”
DURING THE PANDEMIC WE’VE ADAPTED OUR SERVICES…
- Caregivers report that they received services in the following ways(multiple answers could be selected):
- telephone (59%)
- video call (50%)
- in-person (36%)
- email (18%)
- outside visit (5%)
- Youth reported 66.6% video call &33.3% in person
CAREGIVERS WERE ASKED ABOUT THE IMPACT SERVICE IS HAVING ON THEM:
“The services I have received have been extraordinarily helpful. I always have someone in my corner to help with my child and what they need.”
“They have been an excellent resource for our family in assisting with communicating with other community agencies/organizations.”