Point in Time Centre for Children, Youth and Parents (PinT), in partnership with Haliburton Highlands Health Services (HHHS), has created a Youth Wellness Hub Program Coordinator position, and a Youth Wellness Hub Program Staff position.
Please view the full job descriptions below:
- Youth Wellness Hub Program Coordinator Job Description
- Youth Wellness Hub Program Staff Job Description
Please submit cover letter and resume by Feb 27, 2019 at 4pm to:
Human Resources – YWHO
Point in Time Centre for Children, Youth and Parents
P.O. Box 1306
Haliburton, ON K0M 1S0
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Board of Directors Opportunity
Join us in strengthening services for children, youth and parents in Haliburton County!
Point in Time is looking for talented and conscientious volunteer board members to work with the board to provide leadership and help strengthen our programs for children, youth and parents with the goal of ensuring they achieve their highest potential.
We are particularly interested in:
- People who have experience on non-profit boards
- People who can provide leadership with the board
- People with financial, legal, governance or senior executive expertise
If you can contribute your time, thoughtfulness, and leadership one evening a month, and are interested in exploring this opportunity to contribute to the community,
call 705-457-5345 ext 300
or email: email@example.com
to find out whether this volunteer opportunity is right for you.
Point in Time welcomes and appreciates volunteers. Many volunteer opportunities are available. All volunteers go through a rigorous screening process including an interview, reference check and criminal reference check. Our volunteer co-ordinator works within the agency volunteer framework to co-ordinate orientation of volunteers to the agency procedures and their specific position. The nature and level of training is tailored to the specific volunteer activity chosen. For example, a volunteer driver would require different training than a respite worker although there would be some commonalities.
Please call Point in Time at (705) 457-5345 if you are interested in volunteering.
Volunteer Drive Program
The Volunteer Drive Program supports families within Haliburton County where public and / or other transportation is not available or affordable. The volunteer drive program provides drives for families to and from appointments.
- must possess a valid driver’s licence
- have a high level of maturity
- are accepting of different lifestyles, values and cultures
- have effective communication skills
- are reliable, resourceful and flexible
- have a clean driving record
- provide their own vehicle
- maintain client confidentiality
- maintain their vehicles in safe working order
- are reimbursed for kilometres driven, as well as some other expenses such as parking
- must inform their car insurance company of their volunteer driver position (note: your premium should not increase)