We welcome referrals from parents, caregivers, teachers, and other professionals with client’s verbal consent. Youth 12 years and older can self-refer directly if they choose. A child or youth does not require a diagnosis to access our services. We have a standard external referral form available to our Community Partners that can be emailed or faxed at your request. Contact the intake worker at Point in Time to make a referral at (705) 457-5345 or fax 705-457-3492. Or email us at email@example.com. All information is strictly confidential.
Quick Access/Single Session
There are 2 versions of the forms available.Option 1 is to use the fillable PDFs to complete online, and submit via email. Option 2 is to print off the pdf, fill out by hand, and return to Point in Time.
Fillable PDFs: you will need a current version of Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader in order to use the fillable feature and to email the completed form:
- Single Session Clinic Parent Questionnaire – fillable
- Single Session Collateral Questionnaire – fillable
- Single Session Youth Questionnaire – fillable
PDFs – please print off, fill out, and return to Point in Time
- Single Session Clinic Parent Questionnaire – printable
- Single Session Collateral Questionnaire – printable
- Single Session Youth Questionnaire – printable