Mental health is a growing concern for employers, and the Lift program is an ideal way to help employers navigate the challenges. As you work together with an Individual Placement and Support worker, you will gain new perspectives on dealing with mental health in the workplace. When your employees are connected with Lift, they will receive support that allows them to learn better self-management and to develop a better relationship with their workplace. This can reduce the costs associated with attrition. It can create a stronger team by having employees who are there long-term and knowledgeable about your business. Through problem-solving their challenges, they will gain a greater appreciation for how rewarding it is to do a great job and contribute to the success of your business.
What can Lift do for you as an employer?
When you hire a participant of the Lift program, there are a number of ways we can support you as an employer:
· Improving the mental health of employees through integration with a health team
· Improving job performance through ongoing coaching
· Helping youth learn new skills to maximize their potential in your workplace
· Working with you to problem solve performance issues that come up
· Identifying the causes of poor attendance to improve reliability
· Decreasing attrition through a collaboration between employers, employees, and Point in Time.
Besides the placement and support of new employees, how can you as an employer make use of the Lift program?
· Connect with Lift for advice surrounding retention strategies for struggling employees
· Ask us about supporting your efforts at training
· Connect current employees with Lift for coaching or other supports